Rw 34 - 43 dB
A classic glazed wall solution without high demands to sound-rating. TRIPLAN LITE® | 34 - 43 dB is a classic glazed partition with a single layer of glass. The glass is held in position by runners at head and floor and the glasses are joined vertically using tape. Transoms can be installed afterwards. Glass thickness depends on sound reduction and wall height.
|Type||Thickness||Sound reduction||Max. height||Fire classification|
|Toughened glass||10 mm||34 dB||2.4 - 2.7 m||-|
|Toughened glass||12 mm||35 dB||2.9 - 3.4 m||-|
|Toughened glass||15 mm||37 dB||3.4 - 3.9 m||-|
|Toughened + laminated glass||12.76 mm||38 dB||2.4 - 2.7 m||-|
|Toughened + laminated glass||16.76 mm||39 dB||3.3 - 3.7 m||-|
|Laminated sound-rated glass||12.76 mm||40 dB||2.2 - 2.5 m||-|
|Laminated sound-rated glass||16.76 mm||42 dB||3.1 - 3.4 m||-|
|Toughened + laminated sound-rated glass||12.76 mm||40 dB||2.4 - 2.7 m||-|
|Toughened + laminated sound-rated glass||17.52 mm||42 dB||3.3 - 3.7 m||-|
|Toughened + laminated sound-rated glass||21.52 mm||43 dB||4.0 - 4.6 m||-|
• The sound reduction depends on which glass type and thickness of glass that is used.
• The glass thickness depends on the room height.
• The glass height is a recommendation. Width and height relations are interdependent.
Remember to use the right type of safety glass and that safety glass must be marked to minimise the possibility that inattentive people bump into the glass.
There are endless design options within the TRIPLAN LITE® glass wall system. We have chosen to divide our designs into three main categories:
• ALU: The classic office glazed wall
• NEW YORK: The modern take on an old cassic
• WOOD: The well-known solutions in a warm and beautiful finish
You are always welcome to contact us, if you have other wishes and ideas.
Follow us on