Rw 46 - 50 dB
Sound-rated glass wall with a simple design. TRIPLAN LITE® | rw 46 - 50 dB is a full glass wall solution which accommodates extra high demands for sound reduction. A solution with design and functionality in one design. The glass is held in position by runners at head and floor and the glasses are joined vertically using an acoustic tape and liquid joint material. Optionally using a narrow aluminium H section.
|Type||Thickness||Sound reduction||Max. height||Fire classification|
|Isolation glas||41 mm||46 dB||4,5 m||-|
|Isolation glas||41 mm||50 dB||4,5 m||-|
• The sound reduction depends on which glass type and thickness of glass that is used.
• The glass thickness depends on the room height.
• The glass height is a recommendation. Width and height relations are interdependent.
Remember to use the right type of safety glass and that safety glass must be marked to minimise the possibility that inattentive people bump into the glass.
There are endless design options within the TRIPLAN LITE® glass wall system. We have chosen to divide our designs into three main categories:
• ALU: The classic office glazed wall
• NEW YORK: The modern take on an old cassic
• WOOD: The well-known solutions in a warm and beautiful finish
You are always welcome to contact us, if you have other wishes and ideas.
Follow us on